Planning on attending this year’s Youmacon? Here’s what you need to know about convention registration. Remember, attendees traveling from outside the United States are now required to bring a passport or enhanced drivers’ license to enter the country.
Parental Consent Form
Unattended minors 18 and under must have our Parental Consent form filled out by their legal guardians to be allowed to attend Youmacon. Forms are available here.
Where to pick up Badges:
Badges can be picked up at Registration inside the TCF Center – 2nd Floor – Oakland Hall D
Three Types of Badges:
A Three-Day Badge (weekend) will get you into all general events for the entirety of this year’s convention. Three-day badges are available for purchase both online and at-the-door.
A One-Day Badge (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday) will get you into all general events for the day purchased. One-Day badges may only be purchased at-the-door.
A Platinum Badge has all of the benefits of a Three-Day, with these extra perks:
- Priority “Premium Only” line to pick up your badge (find a crew member to be directed to the line)
- Priority positioning for the first 20 minutes in all autograph lines
- Priority positioning for Main Events
- A 2019 Youmacon T-Shirt
- Admittance into either the Maid Cafe, Charity Ball, or entrance into one (1) video game tournament
- The Dealers’ Room will be open 30 minutes early each day for Platinum Attendees
Platinum badges are limited to 500 for the event, and are only available for purchase online.